Tuesday, January 1, 2008

snoopy, squatting and a stripper


you might be wondering maeve, why are you posting a picture of a weird urinal on your blog? well, my devoted fans--yes, thats what you all are--this is a picture of the women's bathroom in a chinese mcdonalds (don't worry, i didn't actually eat there, just went to warm up and pee). looks like my stellar squatting skills that people tried to tell me didn't matter, suddenly pay off. also, in china, it's b.y.o.TP.

another reason why china has thus far made me happy: the seats in a police patrol car/van have snoopy on them, and why not? that little guy is adorable.

finally, here are some pictures from our 新年 (new years) celebration. yes chinese bars!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maeve- call or email mama and papa!

Anonymous said...

Maeve,

Your dad explained to my mom how he talked to you through the computer. I wish I had a camera so you could have seen the confusion settle in. The photos are great so far - maybe a few more bathroom photos would be good - just to get a better feel for the area..