Wednesday, February 6, 2008

who wants avian flu?

it has been decided, when i retire i am most definitely coming back hurr. boca raton aint got shit on the chinese retirement lifestyle. in guangzhou, for instance, there were old people in parks ballroom dancing--waltzing to 'silent night' in february...because they can, bitches--practicing qigong (breathing exercises), doing some taiqi, sword fighting, playing ping
pong, they even had old people playgrounds... savage life.


also, no relation to old folks, but apparently people here have no qualms with handling live poultry, but when it comes to eating KFC, everybody is given plastic gloves....allllright.


some toenail trimming in the park....
i saw a lot of myself in her
tomorrow i leave for hong kong to celebrate the upcoming year of the rat. rats are disgusting. stories to come.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maeve - I thought that the picture of the woman working on her toes was a picture of you... I still wish you did not cuss so much. I love you! Mama

Anonymous said...

Hey Maeve,

Great pictures - send more. Luke says he's glad he's here and not at the market. and Mama never cusses...well, not too much...well,now and then and ,of course, I never let such remarks ever slip out between my lips.
Had our first sunshine in 7 days and the weather will turn cold, again.

love
Papa

Unknown said...

M, I love this stuff You are fantastic i ant wait to follow the rest of your experiences. this will b a great book Love you you have turned awkward into sexy and amazing beauty The wedding was so much fun. I'm off to argentna when i get back I will write again.. Love, Fern